Monday, May 9, 2011

I am a terrible Writer

Seriously I am. I convey thought much more clearer verbally and tend to be better at it. So my partner and many other have told me. I really suck at writing but I do it anyway. I have been reading blogs of several people I follow and it makes the point even clearer.

First I am not very good at putting together my thought in written form. I tend to jump around or make statements without much clarity. I tend also when writing to make blanket statements without thinking about it, which my partner, Kris, tends to edit for me or catch later.

The next thing about others bloggers I have noticed is Proliferation. Seriously, they are prolific in their writings. I tend to think long and hard about something I am writing before writing it and usually takes me all day to write something, and it is usually long at that point too. So in many ways I feel inadequate in my writings to others.

I have thought about Video Blogging but Kris is really against it for some reason, I haven't talked to her about it, but the time I did mention it to her in the past she was instantly negative about it.

Well this is more of a journal entry than it is a blog but what ever... If you have read my stuff before or have input please feel free to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment